The attorneys at Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. are ready and able to help you with Covid-19 related issues, as well as everyday legal matters, throughout the pandemic and afterward.
To date we have assisted many clients with varied legal matters related to the virus, including:
- Government public health orders affecting businesses
- Landlord/Tenant lease matters
- Contract cancellations
- Real estate closings and land planning amid the pandemic
- Parenting Time and other domestic relations matters complicated by Covid-19
- Special District emergency declarations and elections affected by the virus
- Estate planning
- and many other matters affected to some degree by Covid-19
Government actions have been numerous and touch on many areas (public health orders, remote notarization of documents, suspension of evictions for non-payment of rent, etc.).
Our clients are individuals, businesses, and governments with important activities to take care of, who don’t have time to learn everything about the constantly changing landscape of Covid-19-related issues. Instead, they turn to us for advice and recommendations, because we make it our business to stay abreast of that landscape.
The attorneys at Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. will put their expertise and experience to work for you to get through these difficult and uncertain times. You can count on us for legal help when you need it.