Probate & Protection of Rights
The lawyers and staff at Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. work with Trustees, Guardians, and Personal Representatives to administer, settle and distribute an estate after a death. Our goal is to assist in accomplishing the decedent’s desires quickly and economically.
Our trained personnel can help with:
- Probate support: When someone dies, estate administration may be required to determine distribution of estate assets and to legally transfer title of assets to the appropriate beneficiaries. Our experienced staff are here to help with needs such as admitting the will to probate court; obtaining certified letters testamentary or of administration; the inventory; and in final distribution of the assets of the estate.
- Trust Administration: Our law firm assists trustees of revocable living trusts and irrevocable trusts throughout the trusts’ existence, and ensures that all moneys and other property from the trust are distributed appropriately and at the right time.
- Claims: Our lawyers and staff can assist you in promptly accomplishing requirements for life insurance claims, last illness claims, Medicare or Medicaid claims, and/or annuity claims.
- Guardianship: If someone is unable to care or to make decisions for himself, a Court ordered guardianship gives someone the ability to provide the needed care. One of our attorneys will guide you through the required proceedings.
- Conservatorship: If it becomes necessary to have the District Court appoint a conservator to step in and take control of a minor’s financial affairs, our attorneys can assist in the preparation of the court documents, all necessary filings, and any required hearing.
For additional information, contact us at Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. in Evergreen, Colorado or call us at (303) 674-0800
- Administrative Law
- Arbitration / Mediation
- Business Law
- Corporations & LLCs
- Employment Law
- Estate Law
- Family Law
- General Counsel Services
- Homeowners Associations
- Landlord / Tenant
- Real Estate Claims and Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Special Districts
- Trials and Litigation
- Water Law
We donate each time we get a new client to www.foodforthepoor.org