Corporations & LLCs
The early development of your business is a critical time; the lawyers at Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. can help you make sure you’re making smart choices. Our experienced attorneys can also assist in matters of business purchases, sales, mergers, and more.
Legal Services for Corporations & LLCs
Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. attorneys can help you make good choices early in the development of your business. Also, Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. can help you as your business faces changes in management, ownership or interests. At all stages of business formations, purchases, sales and mergers, experienced attorneys are available to assist you.
Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. offers the following routine services to business owners, business managers, corporations and limited liability companies (“LLC’s”):
- Formation of the business entity or entities
- Advice regarding capitalization and management of the business
- Fulfilling the filing requirements at the Office of the Secretary of State of Colorado
- Assistance with meeting the requirements of the Colorado Department of Revenue
- Advice for meeting the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service to establish a new taxable entity; and
- Advice and assistance with routine legal requirements, such as the minutes of the annual meetings of shareholders and directors.
Coaty Marchant Woods, P.C. maintains a corporate compliance program in order to assist your corporation or LLC in meeting all applicable record keeping requirements. The program includes an annual update letter in which important developments in the law by the Colorado legislature, Colorado courts, and the Colorado Secretary of State are set out for you clearly and concisely, for your convenience.
For additional information regarding our legal services, or to schedule a free consultation…